OMAI is the first association of its kind created exclusively for OPERA managers worldwide and focusing on the very specialized business of opera. The COVID-19 crisis has exposed the urgent need for more exchange of information, support, and collaboration amongst professional opera managers.
That’s why we are building a new unified community in the opera industry with the mission of providing more transparency, building trust, establishing strong relationships and advocating for our members worldwide.
Board of Directors
- President | MITCHELL PIPER | Piper Artists Management
- Vice President | DARI DIMOVA | TACT International Art Management
- Secretary | SARAH STEPHENS | Stephens Nicolson Artists Management
- Treasurer | MARCUS CARL | MUSICA Management, GmbH
- Communications Director | MARKUS LASKA | Melos Opera
- Membership | SAM KRUM | Robert Gilder & Co.
- Christopher Carroll | Christopher Carroll Artist Management
- Jeffrey Larson | L2 Artists
- Marc Mazy | Brussels International Artists Management Madrid
- Natalia Neumann | IMPRESARIO
- Luca Targetti in memoriam (1956 – 2020)
Committees | Work groups
Opera Committee: Dari Dimova (Chair), Christopher Carroll, Mitchell Piper, James Black, Tali Calderon, Sandra Homozi, Helen Sykes, Graham Cozzubbo, Michael Morelli, Marc Mazy, Markus Laska, Dominique Riber, Teddy Gerstel, Sarah Stephens.
Communication Committee: Markus Laska (Chair), Sarah Stephens, Natalia Neumann, Barbara Zamek, Stephen Svanholm, Marc Mazy.
Digital Committee: Graham Cobbuzzo, Agata Ubysz, Günther Obwexer, Aaron Grant, Aaron Sanko.
Membership Committee: Marcus Carl , Sam Krum
Conflict resolution committee: Mitchell Piper, Jeffrey Larson, Marc Mazy.