CONDITIONS FOR MEMBERSHIP
- Any agency or manager wishing to join OMAI must have been operational or working in the opera
industry for at least 24 months at the time of application.
- The agency or manager must be directly involved in the management of artists who spend at least
part of their working life in the field of opera (as opposed to only recitals, concert work, musicaltheatre or straight theatre). This includes singers, conductors, directors, stage, lighting, and
costume designers as well as composers and librettists.
- Each agency is allowed to have up to two additional members actively engaged in the association.
However, each agency is allowed only one vote collectively within the association.
- All applicants agree to pay an annual membership fee in the amount of €175.
- All applicants must agree to follow OMAI’s Code of Professional Conduct.
You can pay your membership fee of €175 here:
- Please send the proof of payment to the email address: email@example.com